Here's a secret: It's super EASY! But hey, why tell anyone that you make it for that it is? Let them think you slaved over it :)
- 1 lb. ground turkey or lean beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 oz.) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning Mix
- 1 (16 oz.) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 oz) can chili beans (either hot or regular)
- 1 (16 oz) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 oz) can Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can diced tomatoes (any flavor)
Here it is, ready to simmer!
You can add sour cream, cheese, or green onions to the top. I opted for sour cream and cheese. It's yummy, delcious, and looks fantastic. And most of all, easy!