Summer is approaching and I was just thinking about what I want to do this summer when I saw Deanna posted a 10 things I want to do in summer linky!
1. Go to the beach. I never spend enough time there and I love it so much!
2. Practice taking pictures with my Rebel. I seriously love it so much. I've been looking for a class to take because I want to get even better.
3. Hopefully meet up with some of these fabulous Oregon bloggers again this summer. Or at the least in Vegas...I'm flying down with Sarah!
4. Vegas baby! I'm going to the SDE Differentiated Instruction conference and the Teachers Pay Teachers conference. Can't wait to hang with my buddies again!
5. Camping! I have basically only been camping once a year. It'll probably still only be Labor Day, but that's alright!
6. Spend more time with friends. I feel like I've hardly seen any until the last few weeks or so.
7. Read more. I'll finally be able to sit down and just read! Any suggestions?
8. Yard work. The slope needs some much needed love!
9. Working on my work in progress folder of products. Plus I have some fun ideas in store!
10. Just relax. This year has been crazy, tough, and just frustrating. The summer will be a great break for the mind and soul!
What's on your list? Link up with Deanna!