It's time for my monthly series again, though I'm late posting it today (Grandparents anniversary).
It's also flu/cold/sickness season! There's a strange illness going around at the schools here were the person gets dizzy and then has a head cold, no real sore throat. I just recovered from a regular old cold. So what's a person to do?
1. Wipe down desks, tables, door knobs at the end of every day! I sometimes bring my own wipes to wipe down the keyboard and phone if I know the teacher is sick.
2. Have hand sanitzer at the ready. It may not be soap and water, but at least it helps!
3. Wash your hands regularly. I may become slightly OCD with this lol.
4. Avoid touching your face. Ew germs!
5. Wash shared manipulatives. I have a friend that dumps the manipulatives in a bucket with a bleach/water mix every Friday.
6. Stay home if you are sick. We love you and we know sharing is caring, but not germs!
Today I have another freebie, one of my roll games, woohoo! Maybe you need this if you are out sick.
Click here to grab it!