So on Monday was the favorite/popular post, right? Well you guys blew my original popular post by several hundred more views. So my Bunny Hop freebie is my most popular now, woohoo! Thanks to all those that hopped over and to those that left me some loving. Now I don't feel so bad about posting the pics of me. In pjs and glasses.
I also found out Monday that I won a piece of jewelry from a friend who sells Cookie Lee jewelry. All I had to do was pick anything from her catalog, put the page number and she would draw names later. Well only 6 of us entered and her daughter drew my name! It should be arriving any day and I'll take a pic of it when it gets here, but this is what it looks like:
One of these days I'll get it bigger! Lol.
Link up if you haven't yet!
Still there? Ok, good! 1/2 way done :)
I've been tagged by Amy over at The Crazy Adventures of a University Grad.
Here Are The rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
And Amy's questions were:
1. If you could live anywhere where would it be and why?
I would live in Europe because I have family over there, it's beautiful, and I love having fresh bread every morning.
2. What is you favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Stay in my pjs, blog, cuddle with my cat, and read my Kindle.
3. What is the best book you've ever read and why?
That's a tough one...I've read a ton, but I think I'm going to have to go with Heaven is For Real because it has special meaning to me and has a powerful message.
4. What is your favorite classroom book and why?
Daily 5 because it has so much info.
5. What is your favorite non-teaching blog?
Skinnytaste, because she has amazing recipes that healthy but taste fabulous!
6. If you could go away on vacation, where would you go?
Back to Hawaii. I had such a great and relaxing time there.
7. Which blogs do you stalk routinely?
Oh my word, I stalk a ton. No seriously, I have tons of blogs each day (if you're reading this, you probably are one of them!). Currently I'm stalking the newbie blogs, which I'll be giving a shout out tomorrow and Saturday because I have several.
8. What is your favorite subject to teach and why?
Literacy: reading and writing. I love reading what students write and to see how their thought processes go.
9. What grade do you love teaching?
I adore 1st and 2nd grade :)
10.What is your favorite animal?
Tigers! And I've been fortunate enough to have held tiger cubs.
Ok, so now I have to think of 10 questions and 10 bloggers (who haven't been tagged yet).
Jamie at Thrills in 3rd Grade
Kelley at Buggy for Second Grade
Ms. Lou at Pencils With Pizazz
Becky at Teaching, Learning, Loving
Ms. Jessica at A Turn to Learn
Corinna at Surfin' Through Second Grade
Stacy at 2nd Grade Paradise
Mr. Jones at First Upon a Time
Cortney at Once Upon a Substitute
My questions for you:
1. If you could teach any grade, what would it be?
2. What is the one thing you couldn't live without in your classroom?
3. What's one thing you need in your classroom?4. What's your favorite school lunch?
5. Do you have a favorite tv show?
6. Do you have writers's block as a blogger sometimes?
7. What talent you would like to be able to do?
8. Who's your favorite musician/group right now?
9. Best teaching moment ever?
10. Any funny sayings or happenings that happened in your class this week yet?
Ok, I'll be contacting my tagging
victims participants soon! This long post is almost over! I have a unit in my store called "Catch a Sentence." I have correct sentences and incorrect sentences on butterflies. Students 'catch' the incorrect sentences that have misspellings, missing capitals, missing punctuation, or wrong word tense with a net (paper) and then record the sentences. Yay to the person that already bought one. Thank you!
At my TN store.
Whew. That's the end of that post. I think this is one of my longest ever! Happy Wednesday to you!