Even though I just got tagged the other day...I got tagged again hehe. I call no tag backs! Lol. I'll answer these and then I swear I'm done with tag! Can we play hide-and-go seek instead?
I was tagged by Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera.
1. Which do you prefer teaching Reading or Math?
2. What’s your favorite place for clip art?
Don't forget, I'm a clip art addict! I don't have just one place, but I have a few!
The 3 AM Teacher, KPM Doodles, and Melonheadz are my main places :)
3. Do you count spelling tests as a reading or writing grade?
4. Favorite website for your students?
5. Point and shoot camera or DSLR?
Point and shoot since that's all I have :)
6. Do you arrive to school early or stay late?
I always arrive early to have time to go over sub plans.
7. Coke or Pepsi?
8. Michael’s or Hobby Lobby?
Is it sad to say I've never been to Hobby Lobby? So I have to say Michael's.
9. What is your favorite read aloud?
I have a new favorite. Double Trouble in Walla Walla. Fun words to say and it can be a tongue twister, but the kids love it!
10. Winter Break or Spring Break?
Hmm tough one, but winter since it's longer.
And I'm breaking all the rules by not posting rules, making more questions, or tagging unless you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged :)
II've also created two blog button awards (using The 3AM Teacher's free frame!) for those have been tagged. Feel free to grab one and add it to your blog!
And I'm super excited because I got my first feedback on my TN store and it was positive! :)