I am so humbled that I was tagged in not 1, not 2, but 3 blogs in the tagging game. I know I'm breaking a bunch of rules, but seeing as I'm on vacation, it's allowed right? I'll answer the questions and give credit to who asked me, but I won't have time to tag 12 people. Besides, I'm sure everyone has just about been tagged right now lol.
12 fun facts about me:
1. I hate heights but have climbed one of the tallest churches ever and I thinks it's the tallest church in Germany.
2. I'm 1/2 German and have family in Germany.
3. I'm an only child.
4. I was valedictorian at my highschool.
5. I can shape my tongue into a clover.
6. I am easily amused over the littlest things.
7. I can play the piano and had lessons since 3rd grade.
8. I love to read and have
9. I love to travel.
10. I love camping!
11. I love to bake and cook.
12. I'm in Hawaii right now!
Ok I'm starting off with Elizabeth from Fun in Room 4B:
1. How much time do you
Way too much time. I'd say probably an hour a day and more on the weekend.
2. Pepsi or Coke?
I'll take either.
3. Are you addicted to Pinterest? If so, what is your favorite board?
Heck to the yes! My favorite board...maybe my DIY board.
4. Do you have a Smart Phone? Do you use it to take pictures of your class/classroom?
Yes I do but I want an iPhone. And yes I take pictures of the classes I'm in sometimes.
5. What is your favorite movie?
An Officer and a Gentleman. I've been where it's filmed too.
6. What are your hobbies?
Besides blogging and Pinterest, I collect keychains. I'm restraining myself here in O'ahu lol. Also shells and rocks. Again, restraining myself.
7. If you were given $1000 to spend RIGHT NOW, what would you spend it on?
Right now? In Hawaii? Lol. Clothes, Hawaiian necklaces and anklets and cds, and probably another suitcase to put it all in.
8. What SHOULD you be doing right now, but can't pull yourself away from the computer to do?
Absolutely nothing. Already had my shower after the swim. I'm good!
9. Are you teaching your dream grade level?
Nope, I would be happy with anything right. Still no class.
10. What subject is your least favorite to teach?
11. Do you have a TpT store?
No, but it has occured to me.
12. How long have you been blogging?
Since May, so 9 months.
Next is Kelley from Buggy for Second Grade
1. What is your favorite T.V show?
Oh I have so many but Glee or New Girl.
2. Do you have any hobbies?
Blogging, Pinterest, collecting keychains, reading.
3. What was your New Years Resolution?
To keep going with my weight loss (30 pounds so far!) and not stress so much.
4. Are you a dog or cat person?
I like both but have a cat :)
5. What is one color that describes you?
I love blue but if I had a color...my friends would say yellow.
6. What type of music is playing in your car right now?
Rental car has Hawaiian/ Jawaiian music
7. Favorite subject or unit to teach?
8. How many siblings do you have?
Nada. Zero. It's me, myself and I.
9. How did you husband propose to you?
I'd like to know lol. I'm single.
10. What is your favorite drink?
11. What is your go-to blog or website for teaching?
TBA of course :)
12. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Watching Jersey Shore. And now you all know!
And finally, my other taggers, Lisa and Beth from Made in the Shade in 2nd Grade
1. What is your favorite movie?
Officer and a Gentleman2. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
3. Are you addicted to Pinterest?
Yes...I don't know how you can join Pinterest and not be addicted lol.
4. What is your favorite teaching moment?
When they get the 'aha' look.
5. What is your favorite teaching book?
Love Debbie Miller.
6. If you weren't a teacher... What other career would you pursue?
I was really good in journalism and won awards, so maybe something with newspapers. Or maybe a chef.
7. What's your favorite read aloud?
Hmmm so many but I love reading Skippy Jon Jones.
8. Are you a pet owner?
I have a gorgeous calico named Checkers.
9. Do you have a bad habit?
Stressing out over little things.
10. Are you a Smart Phone user?
Yes, but I want to upgrade to an iPhone.
11. Where was your best vacation?
I have too many to choose from...Germany...8 states in 28 days....or maybe this one in Hawaii?
12. Tell us.... A purchase you regret.
Hmmm. Clothing perhaps? I don't really have any.
Alright, so yeah....if you feel like you want to be tagged or need to be tagged then you can answer these questions:
1. What is your favorite food?
2. Do you have any fears?
3. Who would you like to meet, dead or alive?
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
5. What's your favorite number?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. What is your favorite kind of music?
8. If you could have anything to eat right now, what would it be?
9. What would you do if time froze for a day?
10. If you had extra money to spend, what would you buy?
11. Do you like shopping?
12. Do you have kids?